This index auto trading signals strategy averaged 55.1%* returns per year (non-compounded) from 2008 – 2016. Past performance results can paint an optimistic picture of future results. Elements of money management are woven into every aspect of this Emini Futures auto trading strategy, which undoubtedly contributes to its success. It simultaneously trades the highly liquid Russell 2000 market.
- 8 Years of backtesting data
- Low drawdowns due to high diversification
- Long-term Russell 2000 index trading
- Predictable low risk-to-reward ratios
- Strategy created using mathematical engineering
- Index auto trading signals