These covered options auto trading signals feature a strategy designed to diversify a client’s portfolio by using non-correlated markets: crude oil, wheat, natural gas, currency, gold and the Emini S&P500. The historical average drawdown is somewhere around 5%, on a month-to-month basis, but it can really depend on the portfolio and the leverage.
– Minimal monthly trading
– Low drawdowns around 5%
– Portfolio diversification
– Money and risk management
– Proper strategy planning
These agricultural futures auto trading signals have generated 755% ROI since inception. For 15 and half consecutive years, this strategy has produced an average ROI of 49%. Some commodity futures strategies promote one or two months of solid returns while obscuring true, long term results.
Handpicked futures market for diversification
– Brokerage statements available to audit
– Small losses averaging 3%
– Trades with a swing-trading style
– Low attrition rates with great returns
– Averaged 49% returns for 15 years
– Futures auto trading signals
This portfolio is a intra level diversified model that trades the emini futures of the Russell 2000 and is very good for accounts in the $10,000 – $20,000 range. The combination between the counter-trend strategy of a swing system and the trend-following nature of an intraday system (a swing day strategy) takes advantage of the small interaction between the two strategies. This means that we trade different asset types and they normally do not perform in the same way.
– 8 Years of backtesting data
– Low drawdowns due to high diversification
– Long-term Russell 2000 index trading
– Predictable low risk-to-reward ratios
– Strategy created using mathematical engineering
– Index auto trading signals